My Everything.....

My Everything.....
My 3 children at our latest beach excursion!

Monday, June 6, 2011

ULTA BEAUTY ~FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50~

Have you been to an Ulta Beauty store?  Well, if you haven't it is worth giving it a try.  When we lived in Florida, we had an Ulta store just minutes away from where we lived.  I had never been in one until we moved to South Florida.  I was amazed at how large it actually was.  It was filled with all of your beauty needs!  From cosmetics & fragrances to hair care products and beauty supplies such as cosmetic applicators, etc.  It was really a lot of fun browsing all of the aisles, smelling the samples and seeing all of the latest gadgets out.

Here is a coupon for free shipping on orders over $50, if you can't make it into a store, well this is the next best thing!



Free Shipping over $50

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment. Am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know my email was hacked so I don't have your contact information anymore. Sorry if you received mail from my address asking for money, stupid hackers stole my contacts and all my messages, I guess this has been happening with Yahoo a lot now. I just wanted to let you know when ever you have your button and bio ready for the give away post let me know and we will get it posted. I hope you will also come join me for my firt ever anything goes linky this Friday through Sunday. You can even link your Etsy. The button for the party is on my blog if you want to grap it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Nifty Mom. Gladly following back!

    ReplyDelete