My Everything.....

My Everything.....
My 3 children at our latest beach excursion!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mardi Gras Break Over Yet?

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for my kiddos to go back to school tomorrow!  My two boys are little balls of fire with their little sister following closely behind...... and their momma has run out of steam!  Trying to run 2 businesses with a toddler at home is hard enough, throwing in 2 VERY ACTIVE little boys spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!! 

I tried, I really did...I tried to get some work done today.   I am preparing for an upcoming Trunk Show for my Children's Clothing line and I don't think I got very far with it today.....  I finally got my baby girl down for her afternoon nap and popped in a movie for the two boys, just so I could steal an hour or so of work time when I realized it was just TOO quiet....  Yep, my middle son had gotten into the refrigerator and pulled out the can of parmesan cheese and sprinkled the ENTIRE can all over my sofa and living room floor.  Imagine the smell.....it smells like I am running a little Italian deli out of my home right about now.

This momma wasn't a very happy momma.....  So, I threw in the towel and put off all work until tonight.  Sometimes, we just have to throw in the towel and realize what is most important....our children.  After getting over the initial anger of my son's behavior, I decided I needed to put all work aside and just snuggle up with my boys and enjoy them while they are home.  Work will always be here tomorrow!  After a day like today, I think it is time to get a soak in the tub with some soft calming music.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the follow....I am following you now! Welcome to my crazy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my day, every time I turn around, my toddler is in destruction mode!

    Anyway, I'm following from the Trail Blog Tuesday Hop, please follow back!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! Thanks for following, I will follow you back! Isn't it so much fun have toddlers? They get into everything!!

    ReplyDelete