My Everything.....

My Everything.....
My 3 children at our latest beach excursion!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My beautiful boys....

I remember this day like it was yesterday...... This was taken the day my second child was born, in September 2007. My oldest son loved his new baby brother so much! At the tender age of 4 he was already so gentle with his new baby. This picture kind of got lost in the shuffle of the thousands of pictures I have stored on my computer. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of my two little guys, now I need to get it printed and framed.

Didn't have much to talk about today, we have all been under the weather the last few weeks so my computer time has been at a minimum. I just happened to come across this picture (I haven't seen it in a couple of years) and thought I just had to say something nice about my two little boys. They are now 7 and 3 1/2. Time really flies when you are having fun. Hold on to all of those precious memories and embrace them when you are in the moment!!! I'm about to....kids are about to get home from school now, think I'm going to make a great memory with them and have them help me bake some cookies. We haven't had many opportunities for memory making lately, I think they deserve it!

So, all moms and dads out there....here's to making fun memories with your kids today!

The Gypsy Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Momma! I can't believe it has been over a month since I have been back on my blog..... That's what happens when you are a mom to little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete